OUR QUALITY POLICY
Customer satisfaction and Conformity to our Ethics Code are absolute requirements.
Satisfying our Customers by being technically competent, economically competitive, and efficient in terms of quality, while supporting our
employees’ development and behaving ethically – that is our raison d’être.
High-level Quality Performance is an essential vector for building long-term customer loyalty, and for growing our business. This is the reason why SARPLAST has set up a Quality Management System, essential to our success.
The objectives to be achieved are defined during the Management Review.
SARPLAST’s Quality Performance is reflected in its productions, services, technical skills, managerial processes, and employee behaviour, in order to strive for the optimum.
SARPLAST’s strategy is defined in 6 strategic axes, broken down into Quality Action Plans (QAPs), initiated during the Management Review (MR) and throughout the year:
- IMPROVEMENT OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- IMPROVEMENT OF SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT IN THE COMPANY
- IMPROVEMENT OF OPERATING PROFITABILITY
- IMPROVEMENT OF PRODUCTION PROCESSES
- INCREASE IN STAFF INVOLVEMENT AND MOTIVATION
- DEVELOPMENT OF CURRENT CUSTOMERS, AND WINNING OF NEW CUSTOMERS
The improvement in performance is monitored through the KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI) DASHBOARD during the MR and the monthly meeting dedicated to the review of these KPls, and is the subject of regular interchanges during the various COMEX meetings, Production, Projects, Quality, Administration, and Supply Chain.
More specifically, the principles of the Quality Policy are:
- Commitment to meet the requirements of the Relevant Interested Parties
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Continuous and regular improvement of Quality
- Development of partnerships with the suppliers
- Development of staff versatility
- Collective involvement of SARPLAST staff in the Quality approach
- Performance monitoring using the rigorous KPl methodology
- Absolute compliance with our Health, Safety, Environment and Ethics Policy
The main mission of the Quality Manager is to improve and monitor changes in the Quality Management System. The Quality Manager must also have a good understanding of the company at all levels, and must ensure that the Quality Management System is in alignment with customer expectations. All the actions undertaken in the fulfilment of these responsibilities will receive my full support.
Christian GUINDON (CEO)