OUR QUALITY POLICY
Customer satisfaction and Conformity to our Ethics Code are absolute requirements.
Quality is the main vector of development contributing to the long-term setting-up of our reputation in the eyes of our customers and to the conquest of new markets/customers. This is why SARPLAST’s Top Management has decided to implement a Quality Management System. We are convinced of all the interest and benefits of such a system for our company. This collective commitment is a key success factor.
The pursued goals are defined in the document « 2020 Quality Objectives » and are periodically reviewed in order to check their consistency with the Quality System in place.
Quality is a permanent mindset of SARPLAST’s associates. It reflects through the parts we manufacture, our services, our managerial and technical expertise, and the behavior of our associates. The ultimate aim is to offer the best trade-off between Quality, Cost and Lead Time to our customers.
SARPLAST’s strategy is organized around 6 guidelines and translates into the Strategic Axis and the Quality Action Plan defined during the Management Review :
- Improvement of customer satisfaction
- Safety and Environmental Policy strengthening
- Sustainable operating profit growth
- Improvement of production processes
- Development of the associates’ involvement and motivation
- Acquisition of new customers
The improvement of the performance is monitored through the KPI Table, during the review sessions (COMEX, Production Meeting, Development Meeting, Quality Meeting, …) and the Management Review.
The principles of the Quality Policy are :
- Commitment to meet requirements of our relevant interested parties,
- Conformity to the legal and regulatory requirements,
- Continuous quality improvement,
- Development of our partnership with suppliers,
- Staff versatility development,
- Collective involvement of all levels of the organization in the Quality process,
- Methodology and serious follow-up through our KPIs,
- Absolute compliance with of Health, Safety, Environment and Ethics Policy.
The main mission of the Quality Manager is to promote and develop the Quality Management System. He/She must guarantee its good understanding and implementation by all SARPLAST’s staff. All decisions and actions implemented in this field have my full support.
Christian GUINDON (CEO)